Scrubba Wash Bag Tactical
Scrubba Wash Bag Tactical
Designed in consultation with a former Australian SAS team leader, the Scrubba tactical wash bag promises to keep you clean on any mission, even if you are just chilling at the family caravan park.
The Scrubba wash bag is designed as a modern take on the old- fashioned washboard. It’s made to be ultra-portable, easy to use, and effective. Thanks to the integrated scrubbing nobules, the Scrubba wash bag is twice as effective as hand washing. It folds down to pocket- size, and doubles as a drybag for ultimate convenience. Whether you are camping, travelling, or just hand-washing clothes at home, the Scrubba wash bag helps you to save time, money, and water.
In addition to your favourite Scrubba wash bag features, the tactical bag comes equipped with an extra large twist-style valve. This allows for easy opening and quicker deflation, simplifying the washing process from start to finish. Kitted out in a coyote brown fabric that aids in camouflage, the tactical bag is perfect for military, outdoor adventurers, disaster relief, zombie preppers and superheros, allowing you to blend into your surroundings and lose yourself in nature. Just don't forget where you hang it to dry or you may not be able to find it again!
Over 400,000 travellers, campers, home-users, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba tactical wash bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Stay clean and avoid zombies (apparently they can smell unclean people)
- Stay hidden while you do your washing
- Wash up to 2 T-shirts, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of underwear per load.
- Neutral coyote brown colour
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Extra large twist valve for easy deflation (even with big hands)
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
Weighs around 160g (5.6 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat).
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage).
Unfortunately, I cannot give you feedback. I have not yet received my purchase.
very promising, I will try it next week.